More and more people are continuing to make the jump from their PC setup to a Mac setup. If you are one of those people, then this is a basic setup guide that will definitely assist you during your transition. Congratulations on making a great decision, becoming a Mac user is going to be a [...]
Tag Archives: help
- Going From PC to Mac: The Basics December 13, 2010
- How To: Record Screen on Mac OS X August 7, 2011
- How To: Adjust Screen Brightness on a Mac November 20, 2011
- How To: Empty Your Downloads Folder On A Mac June 29, 2011
- How To: Change Your Mac Screen Saver June 29, 2011
- How To: Erase Hard Drive on Mac December 7, 2011
- How To: Email Web Pages and Links from Safari November 29, 2011
- How To: Lock the Screen Orientation on Your Apple Device (iOS 4.2 or later) November 28, 2011
- How To: Set Parental Controls in iTunes November 28, 2011
- How To: Restart Your Mac November 27, 2011
- wes: Joaan, You do not have to pay for this and it i...
- joaan: Did you have to pay for this Quicktime version bec...
- David: Thank you for this! I was about to pull my hair ou...
- wes: Try the keyboard shortcut: F1 to decrease and F2 t...
- COMMANDER SHEPARD: CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW DO YOU DO ADJUST SCREEN RBR...
activity monitor boot camp desktop disk utility dock facebook featured finder firewire hard drive help How To imovie iPad iPhone iphoto ipod itunes login mac mac system preferences Mac tricks mac windows compatibility memory menu bar microsoft office for mac migration assistant nova parallels pages Safari screensaver shortcuts spotlight stacks startup tips tips and tricks trash utilties Video vmware fusion word word processing youtube YouTube tricks
Follow @how_to_mac on Twitter